Low Level Laser Therapy For Physical Therapists - Skills Development
- Publish Date: 2015-12-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Malini Chaudhri
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This book has been listed in the Laser Annals of 2016.
This is the Second edition of a popular practical book onLow Level Laser Therapy dedicated to a technical skills development frameworkfor all practitioners of medicine, sports, spas and cam. It releases newaspects of photo medicine in its support to gene therapy, lymphatics, sportsand systemic diseases. It shows a segment of invention dedicated to treatingmalignancy also. The lymphatic section can support the prevention of diseasesas breast cancer and correction post cancer. This is Everyman's book. It is edited by Jan Tunr, who is a world famous editor, authorand leader in this scientific field.
The book covers keynotes of Influencers and scientificleaders as Tiina Karu, Michael Hamblin,Pekka Pontinen, Oshiro, Nogier and Michael Weber.
This book is an illustrated guide for optimized therapeuticresponse with controlled SOAP.
It also shows the futuristic and absolute recovery potentialof systemic disease, without drugs, which makes it a possible hope for thefuture of medicine.
The interior of this book provides technical and illustrateddata on stages of therapy, anatomical approach, complementary and alternativesciences for plan of care. The bookshows range in process and therapies, and covers pain management, sports rehabilitation,acupuncture, lymphatic drainage and reconstruction and even intravenous laser.
It covers all verified clinical and approved knowledge onacupuncture points undergoing in-nervation by laser. It covers reinforcement strategies throughauricular master points and embryonic zones. It also shows rare aspects ofphysical rehabilitation through positional release and reciprocal inhibition.
The book maintains a parallel commentary which is the bestsupport from the editor and his scientific network. This merges with thetechnical mapping of significant information for powerful and successfultherapy.
This book applies to Laser in Medicine, Sports therapy,neuroscience, Lymphology, Acupuncture and alternative cancer therapies. It isrecommended for physical therapists and for persons in debility in need of selfhelp support.
Essential features of the book include
- : Basics of Low level laser protocols in physical therapy.
- : Safety awareness in laser applications and in occupationalpractise.
- : Futuristic trends of laser therapy as an advanced healingmodality with genetic potential.
- : General principles that therapists must know asdemonstrated by experts in effective practise.
- : Techniques based on anatomical considerations and appliedphysiological laws as in the case of positional release, and reciprocalinhibition, trigger points or myofascial dysfuction.
- : Techniques based on lymphatics, placement of nodes,oedematic deposits and direction of lymph flow.
- : Techniques based on essential clinical acupuncture pointsand micro-acupuncture points to innervate treatment zones and innervateembryonic tissues, involving the use of frequencies.
- : News of advanced systemic therapies based on intravenouslaser therapy and Photo dynamic therapy.
We Also Recommend
Mosby'S Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 1E
Gray'S Anatomy: The Classic Collector'S Edition
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Manual
Voila!: An Introduction To French (With Audio Cd) (World Languages)