Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Radiology
- Publish Date: 2017-12-25
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: The Coding Institute
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
SuperCoder Illustrated Gets an Upgrade for 2017: Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Radiology
Is your radiology practice prepared to incorporate CPT 2017 code changes? Do you feel the need for a specialty-specific procedure coding guide to prevent claim denials from eroding your reimbursement?
Your Go-To Guide for Radiology Coding
Develop an in-depth understanding of vital CPT 2017 code changes and protect your claims against denials with the new and expanded Coders' Specialty Guide 2017: Radiology. This illustrated specialty-specific guide is packed with updated pulmonology procedure codes, lay term definitions of official code descriptors, CCI edits, code modifiers, reimbursement information for Medicare, along with bonus features requested by our readers.
A Time and Money-Saving Coding Resource
Stop struggling with multiple coding resources or spending countless hours combing the internet for the right code. Keep the right code at your fingertips without burning a hole in your pocket.
The guide's features include:
Common radiology-specific CPT codes, including new and revised 2017 codes
- Category I-III codes with their official descriptors for easier code selection
- Easy-to-understand definitions of complex radiology procedures
- Expert coding and billing tips for reporting specific CPT codes
- Easy access to revised Medicare reimbursement rates for both physicians and hospitals
- Make accurate payments with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks
- Bundling decisions made easy with CCI edits
- Critical indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- Radiology terms
We Also Recommend
Fundamentals Of Law For Health Informatics And Information Management [With Cdrom]
Workbook For Pilbeam'S Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological And Clinical Applications, 5E
Radiography Essentials For Limited Practice, 4E
The Apha Complete Review For Pharmacy