Cisco Networking Simplified
- Publish Date: 2003-06-19
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Paul Della Maggiora;Jim Doherty
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
A visual explanation of networking technologies
What you always wanted to know about networking but were afraid to ask!
- How the Internet works
- How e-mail, e-learning, and telephony work on the Internet
- What makes a network safe
- How traffic gets from here to there
- Disaster recovery and other ways to keep a network running
- How businesses share data
- See the world of Cisco networking with this illustrated guide's visual approach to learning
- Useful for both novices and networking professionals
- Covers a broad variety of internetworking topics-from e-mail to VPNs
At last-an illustrated guide to the world of Cisco networking. Cisco Networking Simplified breaks down the complicated world of internetworking into easy-to-understand parts. Learn quickly and easily the fundamentals of a variety of topics, such as security, IP telephony, and quality of service, from the full-color diagrams and clear explanations found in Cisco Networking Simplified.
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press, the only authorized publisher for Cisco Systems.
We Also Recommend
Ibm Cognos Business Intelligence 10: The Official Guide
Game Development Essentials: An Introduction