Stepping Out: A Guide To Short-Term Missions, Revised 2Nd Edition
- Publish Date: 2010-06-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: YWAM Publishing
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This book is packed with essential advice for preparing for, going on, and returning from short-term missions. Whether you are eighteen or seventy-eight, single or married with kids, the combined experience of over thirty missions leaders and experts will help you
- connect with mission agencies and pick the one that's right for you;
- get needed support from your church, your pastor, and your family;
- evaluate your motives and expectations;
- survive and thrive in foreign cultures;
- work with teams and leaders;
- keep growing after you return from your trip.
Authors include: Loren Cunningham, Dick Staub, Lucinda Secrest McDowell, Paul Borthwick, Miriam Adeney, Ralph D. Winter, George Verwer