Extreme Clinic: An Outpatient Doctor'S Guide To The Perfect 7 Minute Visit, 1E
- Publish Date: 2003-07-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Thomas N. Laurence MD
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
An authority from the front lines of outpatient medicine explains how to take control of a patient's visit, create an agenda for every encounter, and focus immediately and continually on the essence of the patient's illness. Abundant examples of problem-patients, potential disasters, and symptoms enable the reader to make the most of their limited time.
- Offers hints, tips, and tricks on patient management to facilitate efficient, effective care.
- Presents non-conventional techniques such as combining history and physical, remaining close to the patient for the whole visit, artfully interrupting, and planning disposition at outset.
- Features abundant examples of problem-patients, potential disasters, and symptoms.
- Provides the technique and strategy needed to revitalize and revamp a medical practice.
We Also Recommend
Leadership Roles And Management Functions In Nursing: Theory And Application
Ehealth Applications: Promising Strategies For Behavior Change (Routledge Communication Series)
Why Hospitals Should Fly: The Ultimate Flight Plan To Patient Safety And Quality Care