Ipad 2: The Missing Manual
- Publish Date: 2011-12-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: J. D. Biersdorfer
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
With iOS 5, Apple added more than 200 new features to the iPad 2, but theres still no printed guide to using all its amazing capabilities. Thats where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. Youll learn how to stuff your iPad with media, organize your personal life, wirelessly stream content to and from your tablet, stay connected to friends, and much more.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, eMagazines, photos, and more.
- Go wireless. Sync content between your computer and iPadno wires needed.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi + 3G, and surf the Web using the iPads new tabbed browser.
- Consolidate email. Read and send messages from any of your email accounts.
- Get social. Use built-in apps like iMessage, Twitter, and Ping to stay in touch.
- Store stuff in iCloud. Stash your content online for free, and sync up all your devices automatically.
- Interact with your iPad. Learn new finger moves and undocumented tips, tricks, and shortcuts.
We Also Recommend
Electrical Motor Controls For Integrated Systems Workbook
The Core Ios Developer'S Cookbook (5Th Edition) (Developer'S Library)
The A B C Of Vacuum Tubes In Radio Reception: An Elementary And Practical Book On The Theory And Operation Of Vacuum Tubes As Detectors And Upon Which All Vacuum Tube Circuits Are Based