Robbins Basic Pathology Updated Edition: With Student Consult Online Access, 7E (Robbins Pathology)
- Publish Date: 2005-01-05
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath;Ramzi S. Cotran MD;Stanley L. Robbins MD
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This resource offers balanced, accurate and up-to-date coverage of the core topics in human pathology. Its clinicopathologic orientation highlights the impact of molecular pathology on the practice of medicine. And, it integrates clinical and anatomic pathology, and discusses laboratory diagnosis of specific disorders.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
We Also Recommend
Social Neuroscience: Integrating Biological And Psychological Explanations Of Social Behavior
The Vulnerable Brain And Environmental Risks
The Sociocultural Brain: A Cultural Neuroscience Approach To Human Nature