Busy People'S Slow-Cooker Cookbook
- Publish Date: 2003-08-01
- Binding: Hardcover-spiral
- Author: Dawn Hall
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
It's all about easy.
Your life is probably as hectic as mine. You want to put together an entire meal for a king (or queen), but you don't have time. I promise you that with Busy People's slow cooker recipes you can do that in 15 to 20 minutes, dash out the door, and later dine deliciously. And it will look as if you have been slaving in the kitchen all day. ?Dawn Hall
- Recipes are low in fat and high in flavor.
- Using pocket pouches is the secret to cooking an entire meal at once.
- Cakes and breads as well as stews and casseroles are easy to prepare.
- Slow cookers are great for summer a well as winter because they make cooking cooler and they are great for camping.
Includes recipes for:
Coconut Cream Oatmeal
Steak & Potato Cattlemen's Soup
Black Forest Upside-Down Cake
Hot Fudge Spoon Cake
We Also Recommend
Frida'S Fiestas: Recipes And Reminiscences Of Life With Frida Kahlo
The Gingerbread Architect: Recipes And Blueprints For Twelve Classic American Homes
Laura In The Kitchen: Favorite Italian-American Recipes Made Easy
Chef Paul Prudhomme'S Louisiana Kitchen