Loose Leaf Of Punto Y Aparte And Connect (With Wblm) Access Card
- Publish Date: 2014-01-07
- Binding: Loose Leaf
- Author: Sharon W. Foerster;Anne Lambright
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Punto y aparte: Spanish in Review, Moving Toward Fluency places communicative goals at the forefront of the intermediate Spanish course so students don't just learn about the language, they learn how to use the language in an authentic and natural way that allows students to express themselves with increasing fluency and accuracy in real-world settings.
The proven qualities of Punto y aparte include:
- a focus on seven core communicative functions (called out with icons throughout the program) and the grammatical structures that support them. These functions are constantly recycled throughout the program to reflect the real-life use of language.
- meaningful communicative practice through writing and speaking activities presented in a real-world context. In Connect, our composition and peer editing tools along with our Blackboard IM and VoiceBoard tools allow students the opportunity to have communicative practice with their peers outside the classroom as well. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- constant recycling of grammar and vocabulary throughout the program using the seven communicative functions, Para repasar boxes, Pruebas diagnsticas, and the LearnSmart suite of tools.
- cultural content in the form of new Cuntennos! videos and the Viaje conmigo a videos as well as readings on art, music and history serve to recycle grammar and vocabulary and to enrich students' experience of language learning and provide a window into Spanish-speaking cultures.
These features support the core goals of the intermediate Spanish course and put students on a successful path from simple utterances to more extensive discourse, from sentence-level to paragraph length expression.
*Connect Spanish, including but not limited to the workbook/lab manual, LearnSmart, the video program, and chat tools, is sold separately and does not come automatically with the purchase of the textbook.
We Also Recommend
Imaginate!: Managing Conversations In Spanish (With Audio Cd) (World Languages)
Barron'S Ap Chinese Language And Culture With Mp3 Cd, 2Nd Edition (Barron'S Educational Series)
We Are Our Language: An Ethnography Of Language Revitalization In A Northern Athabaskan Community (First Peoples: New Directions In Indigenous Studies)