How To Speak So People Really Listen: The Straight-Talking Guide To Communicating With Influence And Impact
- Publish Date: 2016-12-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Paul McGee
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Learn how to inspire your audience with best-selling author Paul McGee!
13 things you'll discover when reading this book...
1. The big lesson Steve Jobs learnt when an advertising exec threw something at him... and how it will help how you communicate.
2. Seven ways to manage your nerves (surprisingly, you dont want to eliminate them).
3. Why our obsession with body language is totally wrong, and what to focus on instead.
4. Why you must think about a beachball before you next speak. Believe me, its essential.
5. A question your audience is always thinking, and how to ensure you provide the answer.
6. The most common mistake experienced presenters make that nervous ones never do.
7. Why so many presentations cure insomnia, and how to make sure youre serving an extra strong double espresso instead.
8. The number one thing most presenters forget to bring when theyre speaking to others.
9. Discover the most underprepared part of your presentation, and how to avoid making the same mistake.
10. What womens magazines and TV soap operas have to teach us about audience engagement.
11. What I learnt from a guy with one of the most powerful memories on the planet, and how it can transform your communication.
12. Discover Tony Blairs biggest fear when Prime Minister, and how you can tackle the same issue with confidence.
13. Why you dont have to be funny to use humour in your presentation, and three easy ways to do it.
We Also Recommend
Practical Workbook For Milady'S Standard Cosmetology
Creating A Lean Culture: Tools To Sustain Lean Conversions
Expert Advisor Programming: Creating Automated Trading Systems In Mql For Metatrader 4