Extreme Programming Adventures In C# (Developer Reference)
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
See eXtreme Programming (XP) in action at the hands of an XP masterand learn Microsoft .NET and C# programming in the process! In this fast-paced, hands-on exposition, Ron Jeffriesone of the leading voices and practitioners in the XP communitydemonstrates that you can write well-designed, resilient code incrementally and safely, while minimizing your investment in speculative up-front design. As Jeffries builds his sample application, you get firsthand insights into what successful XP development looks like, complete with real-world challenges such as the eleventh-hour change order. For further practice and study, you can download all the authors codeincluding the misstepsso you can see XP and agile concepts in action and assess how they fit into your own work.
Pair program with an XP master, discovering how to:
- Streamline and simplify the software development process
- Work more effectively as part of an XP development team
- Reduce missteps by designing, testing, and refining code in increments
- Receive clearer specifications and feedback from customers
- Write cleaner, more expressive codeand weed out more bugs
- Conserve resources by planning and reassessing progress as you go
- Maintain a sustainable work paceand avoid burnout
- Step up delivery dates, shipping the most crucial features first
- Improve customer satisfaction!
We Also Recommend
Ibm Cognos Business Intelligence 10: The Official Guide
Game Development Essentials: An Introduction