Genitourinary Pathology: A Volume In The Series: Foundations In Diagnostic Pathology, 2E
- Publish Date: 2015-01-21
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Ming Zhou MD PhD;Cristina Magi-Galluzzi MD PhD
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Genitourinary Pathology, by Drs. Ming Zhou and Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series,packs all of today's most essential information on genitourinary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! Well-organized and segmented by type of infectious organism, the book's pragmatic approach complemented by abundant full-color, high-quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and at-a-glance tables makes it easy to access the information you need toquickly and accurately detect and identify molecular and genetic mechanisms of disease.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- Benefit from the same highly practical format as other titles in this series: consistent headings throughout, summary boxes for pathologic and clinical features, high quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and a logical organization by type of infectious organism.
- Avoid incorrect diagnoses with a separate section on artifacts and pitfalls that highlights common problems you may encounter.
- Get up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of the field, including new renal cell carcinoma subtypes and intraductal carcinoma of the prostate; newer immunohistochemical and molecular markers; and updates to the Gleason Grading system for prostate cancer, Fuhrman Grading system for renal cell carcinoma, and TNM classification for GU malignancies.
- Access the fully searchable contents of the book at Expert Consult.
We Also Recommend
Social Neuroscience: Integrating Biological And Psychological Explanations Of Social Behavior
The Vulnerable Brain And Environmental Risks
The Sociocultural Brain: A Cultural Neuroscience Approach To Human Nature