To Walk A Pagan Path: Practical Spirituality For Every Day
- Publish Date: 2013-11-08
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Alaric Albertsson
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own food?even if you live in an apartment!
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
We Also Recommend
Malleus Maleficarum: Or, The Hammer Of Witches (Forgotten Books)
The Magician'S Companion: A Practical And Encyclopedic Guide To Magical And Religious Symbolism (Llewellyn'S High Magick Series)
Cosmopolitan Bedside Astrologer: The Ultimate Guide To Your Star Power
Esoteric Healing: A Practical Guide Based On The Teachings Of The Tibetan In The Works Of Alice A. Bailey